|Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|Not yet rated by the users||Total: 432 This week: 2||All time: 6,255 This week: 85|
This package can be used to create a system to manage users that access a site.
It provides classes that can perform several actions to create a MySQL database table using MySQLi to store records that will contain user details like user name, email, password, role, login date, etc.. The package can also:
- Register a new user
- Authenticate a given user
- Output HTML for pages to register, login and recover passwords of users
User login system for the webpages using PHP and SQL.
* LoginSystem Class
* User data are stored in SQL database
* Script create table for member data if there is no table in database.
* Script add admin acount with username and password both are "admin".
* Include this class file at the begining of your page.
* Assign $mypage variable before including class.
* echo $logsys->getHtml();
* anywhere in page for the message and form of login status.
* Look into index.php as an example. Replace index.php with your page.
* This class is free for the educational use as long as maintain this header together with this class.
* Author: Win Aung Cho
* Contact email@example.com
* version 1.0
* Date: 28-9-2020
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.